STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT FROM A-Z
Upgrade your recruitment competences and create value for your business through professional recruitment.
Even though much of the recruitment industry has changed with the entry of social media, there are still basic parts of the recruitment craft that will never change. These aspects will be reviewed in this course.
The course is targeted for those involved in the recruitment process, people who want to learn the art of attracting, assessing and recruiting candidates. The course will give you knowledge about specific tools which will help you create good and sustainable recruitment solutions for your business. Additionally you will learn to avoid costly wrongful employments.
• Introduction to the recruitment strategy
• Recruitment Toolbox from A to Z
• Creation of job and personal profiles. How the company's competence needs to be translated for future requirement specifications
• The differences among managerial, specialist and generalist recruitment
• Analysis and management of recruitment channels and their relevance to candidate attraction, including networking and use of Social Media
• Decision making within employment – what is required to create a framework for "Great recruitment", in the short term as well as long term
• When things go wrong – Why some companies don’t succeed with their employments
• Onboarding – faster return of investment with optimal introduction of the job and the company
• The recruitment process, including analysis, choice of methods, the role of the process coach, as well as interview techniques and communication with all stakeholders involved
• Best practice seen from a headhunter’s point of view – How do we achieve professional results
• Understanding the composition of a recruitment strategy and its translation into specific project planning and goals
• Knowledge of best practice for creating long-term solutions for all parties
• Extensive knowledge about the different phases in the recruitment process
• Roadmap to avoiding costly wrongful employments through knowledge and training
• Familiarity with interview techniques that will help you identify professional and personal skills
• Professionalization of your role as recruiter for interaction with the organization, other stakeholders and candidates
• Fruit, coffee, tea and water will be served all day, as well as a light lunch
• Course material will be distributed during the course and there will be access to wireless internet
• Registration is mandatory, and any cancellations has to be made at least 5 working days before the course takes place